If you want to start a new year with successful results and have a clearer picture of what is happening in your company, follow these 5 recommendations:
1. Prepare a general budget for the company taking into account the historical results of the previous year and the goals you want to reach this new year. Keep in mind that you must prepare both the projections for the income statement and for the cash flow. Follow up with him at least monthly.
2. Contact all your suppliers at the beginning of the year to make sure you get a good price negotiation that does not include many increases, you can also offer to pay them in cash using confirming and you can get discounts that improve your acquisition costs.
3. Contact your current clients to know the expectations they have with you this year and include them in your projections, also contact the potential clients with whom you have been talking so that they take you into account in their budgets and know that you are still there.
4. Schedule a meeting at the beginning of the year with your employees and key collaborators to communicate the vision and goals of the new business year, make them participate in the construction of the strategies to achieve them and delegate the responsibilities to them as much as possible.
5. Analyze the mistakes you made the previous year and develop strategies to avoid falling into them again, remember that the best way to do things well is to discover how you should not do them.